The rules for submitting your stories and photos must be followed!
- The stories and photos that you submit must be your own work – You may not submit stories written by other authors and the content must be unique.
- By submitting your story or photo to AppalachianFolk.com, you grant us the right to publish your stories and photos- We may publish your stories and photos anywhere on our website, newspaper, books or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- No affiliate links! – The stories and photos that you submit to AppalachianFolk.com should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URLâ??s of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your stories and photos to AppalachianFolk.com does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind – You will not receive compensation from AppalachianFolk.com or the users of our directory for stories and photos you submit.
- Submitting a story or photo in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory – We reserve the right to reject an story or photo submission for any reason.